Tuesday, February 5, 2008

30 days ~ Day 10



Our very Green front lawn. This would be a result of new grass seed and lots of rain. I know it won't last like this for long, because we are not into using so much water on our grass, we try to save it for the Gardens. It is really this color to...I didn't even edit this image. I was playing with Aperture, really the only thing I think I understand. My camera will go from F2.8 to F8.O. So this was at F2.8. I also learned that if I keep my ISO down to 50 or 100, (this was at 100) my camera gives me a red warning that it is shaking. I need to start using my tripod or setting it on something steady...that might be more than I am willing to do at this moment...

I thought after getting to know my camera better, my images would be better, but actually they seem worse....(you should see the other 12). I am overwhelmed...time to purchase some books on the subject ! The bliss of not knowing a thing, which is really the idea behind the point and shot camera...was kind of comforting...

No comments: