Friday, May 1, 2009

The Dreyer Family Band



The best family CD, ever! That's my review.
Our good friends Annie, Matt, Mac, Emmett & Silas, (the West Coast Dreyers, is what they call themselves) just finished this wonderful collection of beautiful songs with the (East Coast Dreyers). It was so lovely to see it all come to fruition last night at their CD release party, held at Plum Pottery. I feel like I was there at the birth of these songs. Last year when I would see Annie in the school garden, or chat on the phone with her, she would sing me lyrics as she wrote them. I would get goose bumps all over my body and warm fuzzy feelings in my heart, I just knew the songs were going to be something special. Well, a year or so later, here it is ! A beautiful gift to us all.... Go listen to it, buy it, and celebrate its messages with your family.

The Dreyer Family Website

5 comments:

ma otter said...

awwwwwwwwww, amy.
thanks!
for being my sounding board for all of it. from the beginning!
love to you
annie

ma otter said...

Thanks for coming! Thats for listening!
Matt

craig or cami said...

wow that is so nice thanks!
-craig

ma otter said...

hey amy, I sent an e-mail to soulemama to see if she would give me a mailing address so I could send her one...so far, no response.
oh well.
i wish i could send her biggreentree!
(this has become my favorite)

craig or cami said...

It was so great to see you and your family at the party. Thanks so much for posting this. I remember Annie telling me the stories of how great a listener and how supportive you were and are. Great picture too! See you next trip whenever that is - won't be soon enough, that's for sure. Have a great summer!